Our warning and safety labels are crafted to meet your design based on materials and ink colors that you provide with your custom artwork.
Provide hazard, safety, warning and danger messages to your customers, employees and the general public. The wording, color and imagery you use will be custom allowing you to be specific on your warning stickers. This offers an advantage over preprinted, general stickers. Get started.
Custom Printed Safety & Warning Labels
Your artwork is custom printed onto the warning labels material of your choice. We custom cut your safety labels to the exact shape you require – at no extra charge. Unlimited number of ink colors.
- 4 day standard production
- 1 safety or warning label minimum
When Safety Matters
Printing custom safety stickers can be the right choice for businesses that need to warn others about a potential safety hazard. Perhaps you ship goods to consumers and need to affix a warning sticker to each unit. Or your business has multiple locations and must protect employees against hazards. Providing this information on a custom sticker lets you decide on the message, image and color.
Use Our Online Quote Form
Get pricing instantly! The best way to see our many custom safety label options is to use our UberQuoter®. It displays all the choices and helps you through the process so you don’t miss an important step or option. And you can save your quote so you can come back to it and easily place your order at a later time. If you need help with your warning sticker order, we are also available through online chat and phone.
Many Label Options
Our custom stickers come in 19 different materials. Depending on your application, you can choose from the following:
• Vinyl - Standard 4 mil - (This is the place to start when choosing a label material)
• Vinyl - Removable 4 mil - (For Removable Decals)
• Vinyl - Premium 2 mil - (For Thin Labels with the Best Printing Quality)
• Vinyl - Glow-in-the-Dark Phosphorescent 2.4 mil - (A very unique 2.4 mil Glow-in-the-Dark vinyl)
• Vinyl - Fluorescent 4 mil - (Fluorescent eye catching colors)
• Vinyl - Reflective 7.5 mil - (Highly reflective 7.5 mil white vinyl)
• Vinyl - Destructible Reflective 7 mil - (Provides tamper resistant protection)
• Vinyl - Static Cling 7.5 mil - (A 7.5 mil, highly plasticized vinyl film designed to adhere to glass and other clean, smooth non-porous surfaces)
• Vinyl - Convex 4 mil - (A unique 4 mil vinyl designed to adhere to convex or rounded surfaces)
• Vinyl - Convex 6 mil - (This 6 mil pressure sensitive gloss vinyl has an aggressive acrylic permanent adhesive, designed to adhere to convex or
• Convex Vinyl - Super High Gloss 4 mil - Silver Foil - (For the ultimate mirror silver finish)
• Polyester - 1 mil - (A 2 mil polyester film, particularly well-suited to industrial applications)
• Polyester - Security Void 2 mil. - (A 2 mil silver mirror finish polyester film, with a unique adhesive system)
• Lexan® - Velvet 10 mil - (Semi-rigid, clear 10 mil Lexan® (polycarbonate), with a lustrous velvet finish on the top surface perfect for
Nameplates, Membrane Switchpads, Graphic Overlays, and more)
• Lexan® - Matte 10 mil - (Same as the above but with a matte finish)
• PVC Plastic - 10 mil - (Semi-rigid, white 10 mil PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for use with non-pressure-sensitive, interior and exterior opaque
• Magnetic Vinyl - Standard 19 mil - (Flexible 19 mil magnetic vinyl with matte white surface)
• Magnetic Vinyl - Super 24 mil - (Flexible 24 mil magnetic vinyl with matte white surface)
• 10 mil Crystal-Lex Clearview Polycarbonate - (Semi-rigid, clear 10 mil Lex Polycarbonate, with a crystal clear gloss finish on the top surface
perfect for viewing displays on Nameplates, Membrane Switchpads, Graphic Overlays, and more)
Each has different adhesives, outdoor ratings and colors depending on your safety needs. To learn more, see Material Info in our UberQuoter.