Asset Tags Materials LexSaver® Plus Video Page
The Asset Tags Specially Designed To Stick To Plastics And Oily Metals LexSaver®plus Asset Tags Printed With Numbering, Barcodes and You Business Name or Logo
LexSaver®plus asset tags are constructed with permanent adhesive that is specially formulated to adhere to LSE (Low Surface Energy) plastics and oily metals. This makes LexSaver®plus asset tags an affordable alternative to metal asset tags. For durability, each LexSaver®plus asset tag is printed with a protective laminate that guards against abrasion and UV fade. LexSaver®plus asset tags should be applied to flat, even surfaces for best results. Typical applications for LexSaver®plus asset tags include industrial assets that are subject to harsh use and harsh environmental conditions.
Please contact CustomerCare with any questions.
Features of LexSaver®plus Asset Tags
- Best Value For Outdoor Rated Theft Deterrent Asset Tags
- Harsh Environment Laminate Included
- For Indoor And Outdoor Applications
- Permanent Adhesive Designed For Metals & Plastics
- Design Online or Have Us Custom Cut & Print
- Affordable & Practical Alternative To Metal Asset Tags
- Instant Online Pricing
6 easy questions to help you find what you are looking for.Product Finder
The special adhesive applied to LexSaver®plus asset tags enables them to bond to plastics and metals that other asset tags peel away from. The printing method used for LexSaver®plus asset tags also provides UV and abrasion resistance that rivals anodized metal asset tags. Like all well designed asset tags, each LexSaver®plus asset tag is printed with the business name and/or their logo and a unique number and/or barcode sequence.
Do note that LexSaver®plus asset tags must be applied to flat even surfaces for best results. They will adhere to almost any type of surface material, including oily metals and Low Surface Energy plastics. If you have had difficulty applying asset tags to any flat smooth surface, we suggest that you request free LexSaver®plus asset tags to test.
Helpful Tips For LexSaver®plus Asset Tags And Similar Asset Tags
- Location & Use: Use LexSaver®plus asset tags indoors or outdoors in almost any environment.
- Cost Considerations: LexSaver®plus asset tags can be the most practical and affordable alternative to metal asset tags.
- For other harsh environment asset tags consider 8-mil Anodized Metal asset tags.
- For curved surfaces in harsh conditions consider Flexible Anodized Aluminum Foil asset tags.